Responsive web development is now a must-have. A majority of internet users turn to mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to browse, shop, and read online. Responsive web development makes sure your content, website, and brand appear the same on every device and every screen size.
Responsive web development is a technique that ensures that your web site visitors get the optimal experience from your site, no matter what device they use to get there. Gone are the days of maintaining multiple web sites, one optimized for mobile use and one for desktop use. With responsive web development, one site will do all the work for you.
- Easier content management.
- Reach a larger audience and customer base.
- Get your content where your customer is.
- Offer full content and site usage to users of all devices.
Responsive web development is achieved by designing a web site using a fluid grid that is based on percentages rather than absolute sizes. When your website is loaded onto a device, the content adjusts to fit the screen. While your site may arrange itself differently depending upon the screen size, a couple of important things happen:
- Your branding remains. When designing separate sites for mobile and desktop, the mobile experience was often quite different and pared down. That is no longer the case, with responsive. The images, colors, and graphics are there.
- Your customer stays. Web sites that aren’t meant to be seen on mobile devices have customers that don’t stick around. More people read and shop on their mobile device than they do on a desktop computer.
- Your customer converts. Customers who get a positive experience with your web site while using a mobile device are more likely to convert.
- Search engine preference. Responsive design is preferred by Google, who cares very much about the mobile experience. You want customers to find your site.
Develop just one web site to reach all customers on all devices.Responsive Web Development